Profile

Nick : FlameIce Aka dArLie
Name : cHeE eE
Sch : Nyp Bm0505
Horoscope : vIrgO
Bdae : 12-9-1987
Email : FlameIce1987@hotmail.com

Created : 21-7-2004
Interest : bBaLl, LisTeniNg tO mUsiC, oNliNe, pOoL, gOinG oUt n mUch mOre ^ ^

Abt Me : mE haR..iM sUpeR tAn..hApPy gO lucKy..tIs yEaR iN buSineSs maNageMenT

Like : lUf sOft dRinK, sWeeT stUff liKe sweEt iCe cReaM =D , n foOd taTs nIce tO mE

Dislikes : bEinG lOneLy, vEgeTabLe n sOft fOod lIke toFu
My Frenster A/c ^ ^

Previous Posts

Archives

Links

yuliana
siew fong
wan cong webby
wan cong
albert
adelin
zhong wei
spenser
darius & siu chong
nicholas
sarah
cheryl
sandy
mei xing
zuldean
grace
hana
sara
valen
cun cun
hui min
eve
shui xian
wei kian
guo hao webby
wan lin
Layout by: araglas
Hosted by: blogger
Found at: blogskins

Tagboard

Friday, September 17, 2004

These Words - Natasha Bedingfield

Threw some chords together
The combination D-E-F
Is who I am, is what I do
No one's gonna let it down for you
Try to focus my attention
But I feel so A-D-D
I need some help, some inspiration
(But it's not coming easily)
Whoah oh'

Trying to find the magic
Trying to write a classic
Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know?
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes, see you later

These words are my own
From my heart flown
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you?

Resided in over a heartbeat
I'm having trouble saying what I mean
With dead poets and drum machines
I know I had some studio time
But I couldn't find a killer hook
Now you're gonna raise the bar right up
Nothing I write is ever good enough

These words are my own
From my heart flown
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you?

I'm getting off my stage
The curtains pull away
No hyper bowl to hide behind
I'm naked, so exposed
Whoah.. oh.. oh.. oh.. Whoah.. oh..

Trying to find the magic
Trying to write a classic
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes, see you later

These words are my own
From my heart flown
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you?
I love you, is that okay??

FlameIce aka dArLiE sun tanning at 11:45 PM